Virtual airshows
August 21, 2017, 09:38:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtual Airshows Screenshot Project  (Read 38597 times)
Wine69
Designer
Is airborne

« on: April 30, 2011, 12:35:29 pm »

Hi guys,

I started working on a FC2 mod ( called: "VFAT 2011 Pre-Briefing" ) were the goal is to get the best screenshots possible of an airfield full of aircrafts and choppers ...
The goal was to create a picture as if all the teams are present at one time on the airfield were VFAT takes place.

The reply on this topic was  Shocked huge  Grin
I would like to thank all the teams who participated and thrusted me with the teams mods and skins.

For this project I have modified my own LockOn FC2 Flanker C Demo mod install db_countries.lua file
I added the skins and models combinations that I made to get all the teams aircrafts in one mission.

The larger parking area ( RAMP ) model was created by Sawamura.

I also use many more mods to pimp my LockOn install.
I would like to say thanks to all the mod creators in our community !

Participating Teams at this time ( ? aircraft in total ),

Team:                                        Display Aircraft:           LockOn Model file:           Added to Country:            Skin(s):

APA SQ                                      Mig-29                        Mig-29G                         Netherlands                     Mig-29G-PAINT-L(R)6                                                                                            
Baltic Bees                                  L-39                           Mig-23MLD                     Russia                             L39ZA model skin files.                              
VAT Berkuts                                Su-27                         3GO Su-27                     Russia                             Su-27 model skin files.
VAT Biele Albatrosy                     L-39                            Mig-25PD                       Netherlands                     L-39C model skin files.
Virtual Patrouille Swiss                F5E                             F5E                                Netherlands                     F-5-OKRAS-3.
Virtual Blue Impulse                    T4                               Konteiner_red1               Netherlands                     T4 special pack by Sawamura.
Virtual Turkish Stars                    NF5A & NF5B               Mig-31 and Su-30           Russia                             NF5A and NF5B model skin files.
Virtual Falcons                            F-16A-Mlu                    F-15                              VFAT ( Insurgents )          F-16A-Mlu model skin files.                                                  
Virtual Ukrainian Falcons             Mig-29                         Mig-29A                         Ukraine                           Mig-29-PAINT-DEF-5-L(R)                            
Virtual Red Arrows                      Hawk                           Su-17M4                        Russia                             Hawk model skin files.
Virtual RNLAF F16 Solo                F-16A-Mlu                    F-15                              Netherlands                     F-16A-Mlu model skin files.              
Virtual BAF F16 Solo                   F-16A-Mlu                     F-15                              Belgium                          F-16A-Mlu model skin files.
Virtual HuAF Gripen Solo             Gripen                          F-16A                            Netherlands                     Gripen model skin files.              
Virtual 59TH_Reaper Mig29 solo  Mig-29                          Mig-29A                         Belgium                          Mig-29-PAINT-DEF-10-L(R).
Virtual Patrulla Aguila                 C-101                           F-117A                          United States                   C-101 model skin files.
Virtual Skyblazers                      F-105D                         F4E Phantom                  Netherlands                     F-105 model skin files.
VEAO Typhoon Solo                    EF2000 Typhoon           Mig-27K                         Russia                             Typhoon model skin files.
Virtual Flying Dukes                    F-18                            F/A-18A                         Spain                              F-18A-SPA-PAINT1-DEF-01, etc.                  
Virtual Snowbirds                       Tutor                            A-10A                            Canada                           Tutor model skin files.
Patrulla Helibelula                       KA-50 BlackShark         KA-50                            Netherlands                     KA-50-PAINT1-NL, etc.      
Flanker C Demo SU30 Solo         Su-30                           Su-24MR                        Netherlands                     Su-30-Skin-L(R)-01      
VAT Berkuts Mig29 Solo Display  Mig-29                          Mig-29A                        Russia                              Mig-29-PAINT-DEF-1
Double Dutch NF5 Display           NF5A                            F-5E                             United States                    F-5-OKRAS-2

The final line-up screenshots will be shown here soon. You can expect HD format 1920x1080 pix

Greets, Wine.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 10:08:05 pm by Wine69 » Logged

Sawamura
VFAT Staff
Is airborne

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 12:47:39 pm »

If you take video footage of this huge line up, its certainly recommended to use low res skins. But for screenshots, where fps dont matter, i would go for high res skins.

I think the problem you will face here is, that many teams have their own custom model, that is replacing one of the default ones. I know many teams, that fly on the basic model of the F-15. More fly on the Su-27.
One solution would be to replace these custom models with ground objects.

Im curious, how this project will turn out.  Smiley

JuanOscar
Could find the throttle

Patrulla Águila Virtual

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 01:29:54 pm »

From our side we can provide the low res skin, but you will need the external 3D model as well, right?

Wine69
Designer
Is airborne

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 05:20:52 pm »

Correct Juan Oscar, I would need the 3D model as well.
But like written above, you don't need to worry, I will use it utmost discreet.
( But when you and the team do not want / can not provide me the 3D Model, I understand ! )

Indeed Sawamura but I do not think I will use much close up screenshots, so high res skins won't be necessary.

I could use information about the correct names for the cover-up files for the Berkuts IL76 numbers on the tail, The AF89 text on the tail's of the Virtual Thunderbirds F16's.
I use many blank .tga files to remove standard roundels, etc. but still need the ones written above.

Greets, Wine.

Sawamura
VFAT Staff
Is airborne

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 06:02:32 pm »

The first screenshots, you added to your first post are awsome.
The very first screenshot is amazing.  Cool

Well done, Wine!

EDIT:
To erase the numbers from the IL-76, try this .TGA file.
http://www.sawamura.de/berkuts/mods/Remove%20Red%20Stars%20on%20IL-76.zip
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 06:38:46 pm by Sawamura » Logged

David
Was able to find the engine start button

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 06:18:23 pm »

The first screenshots, you added to your first post are awsome.
The very first screenshot is amazing.  Cool

Well done, Wine!
Indeed!  Wink

BR-Aviator
Just able to find the joystick

VAT "Berkuts"

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 07:15:44 pm »

NICE!!!! Wink

Ells
VFAT Staff
Is airborne

RED8

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 07:40:37 pm »

Wow they look very cool
Forrest
Was able to find the engine start button

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 09:36:13 pm »

It absolutely seems really good and amazing Wine!! Smiley Really nice Job!  Wink

If You are interested in, I can share with You the skin of Hungarian GripenDemoTeam, because we are interested in this project as well...Smiley
(Our JAS-39 is on the German MiG-29 model...)

"Do not be a wingseamed bird, there up a thousand of wonder are waiting"
JuanOscar
Could find the throttle

Patrulla Águila Virtual

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2011, 10:11:30 pm »

Ok Wine, understood, I think there no will be any problem to share with you our ride.  Grin

Indeed, the screens are awesome!

Wine69
Designer
Is airborne

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011, 11:59:00 pm »

Thank you all for your comments !

Forrest and Juan Oscar, that would be superb !

RED1|Crow
Cameraman
was able to line up

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2011, 12:07:38 am »

Thats a sweet lineup there! Something tells me VFAT2011 is gonna be epic! Cool

Great initiative guys Wink

mushu
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2011, 03:22:27 pm »

OMG! Very nice picts (and work) Wine!
Manu
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2011, 10:13:57 pm »

Thanks Wine, it looks impressive !!

Would be great to have all those models in the game for the mass flight but unfortunately would be mostly useless due to machine performance issue i suppose ?

Dutchman
was able to line up

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2011, 07:19:06 am »

Great Wine!
The first screenshot is most awesome  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: