Virtual airshows
July 25, 2017, 02:38:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Q & A VFAT 2008  (Read 36520 times)
Sawamura
VFAT Staff
Is airborne

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2008, 11:55:51 pm »

Yeah, i want to mute the sound that's incoming in TS.
That's all :-)

Go on settings, Sound Input/Output Settings and set Output volume to the completly left. Dont use  "Mute Speakers/Headphone" cause then, you wont be able to talk/stream.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 11:57:41 pm by Sawamura » Logged

Cichlid
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2008, 03:53:33 am »

What are we doing about airfields? Are we selecting one field for the whole show or do we get to pick our field in which we want to fly at?
Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2008, 04:31:18 am »

The show site is Razdolnoye.

See the VFAT-ACE-Standards thread for airspace radius and more.

Sawamura
VFAT Staff
Is airborne

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2008, 09:59:32 am »

The show site is Razdolnoye.

See the VFAT-ACE-Standards thread for airspace radius and more.

Ah good to know.  Cool

About streaming: Last year, on some streams they were kinda bad graphics(for example no anti alaysing and such).  With the new technical conditions of the cameramens, what can we expect in quality, this year?

Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2008, 11:11:05 am »

Last year, on some streams they were kinda bad graphics(for example no anti alaysing and such).  With the new technical conditions of the cameramens, what can we expect in quality, this year?

Anti-Aliasing and better quality! Wink

Sawamura
VFAT Staff
Is airborne

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2008, 12:48:46 pm »

Anti-Aliasing and better quality! Wink

Grin
Very good.  Smiley   Cool

59th_Reaper
Just able to find the joystick

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2008, 02:12:41 pm »

Realistic G will be the standard setting? It's a joke, right?

Frazer
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2008, 04:03:58 pm »

Seen the discussion in the community about what is real what is not we will use the "reduced" setting.

59th_Reaper
Just able to find the joystick

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2008, 04:59:41 pm »

Seen the discussion in the community about what is real what is not we will use the "reduced" setting.

Thx for the quick answer!

S!

Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2008, 10:00:42 pm »

I've heard some people ask to be sure they can fly a specific SU-27 or Mig-29 for VFAT (9-13... 9.12 etc.). This is completely up to each team/solo to pick whatever jet (slot) they want!

Tere is no VFAT mod this year. Whatever mod you use on your own will be the one we all see! (You only need to submit the mod(s) along with the other requested material such as a track file of the demo by the deadline posted in the registration thread. This is so the cameraman can install your mod(s) and "practice" capturing your show).

All mods should be ModMan 6.3.0.1 compatible.

Cichlid
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2008, 09:01:21 am »

Do we have to request permission to taxi/takeoff/land/taxi again?
Manu
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2008, 09:57:13 am »

Do we have to request permission to taxi/takeoff/land/taxi again?

It as been agreed that you could ask for that but it is not mandatory.

WHOSIT
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 11:37:58 pm »

Ask your questions in this thread and they will be answered and implented in the Q&A list.[/color]

Q: Can we have spectators directly connected to our server?
A: Basicly, no. We want to keep the potential for lag and/or other technical difficulties on the servers as low as possible. We have the Live Stream available for spectators. In case you have a very special guest (Real Team Pilots / ED / Sponsors), submit a request (PM/Email).

@ VFAT Staff: feel free to edit and add things to the Q & A list.

Greetings all,

This may seem like a dumb question to many but, I'm making sure I have my information down pat before the last minute. Wink

I wish to clarify that, Virtual Airshows will host, here on this site, a Live Streaming video area which, can be watched by spectators such as myself. Is this correct? Or is the  impression I'm getting from the all info I've dug thru so far here all wrong?  Shocked  If I am incorrect, where and how can one see the 2008 virtual air show? Roll Eyes Undecided

I sure would like to see it. Smiley

Thanks folks,
"WHOSIT"
Manu
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2008, 11:57:11 pm »

Hi Whosit,

yes, you're right, the airshow will be displayed on a page of the website http://www.virtual-airshows.com
The website is currently in a "work in progress" state. The current pages that you can see were made in less then 3 days for last year's event.

For this year there will be a new branding and a few goodies to come.

No doubt that during the event, the video will be presented on the main page of the website. You will not miss it  Grin

WHOSIT
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2008, 01:23:48 am »

Hi Whosit,

yes, you're right, the airshow will be displayed on a page of the website http://www.virtual-airshows.com
The website is currently in a "work in progress" state. The current pages that you can see were made in less then 3 days for last year's event.

For this year there will be a new branding and a few goodies to come.

No doubt that during the event, the video will be presented on the main page of the website. You will not miss it  Grin

COOL!

Many thanks to you for the VERY quick responce and answer. I guess I did finally find the stick then! Grin

I'll be spreading the word about this to my fellow squadron members and updating them with the additional information I find here.  Wink I KNOW they will be tuning into the VFAT show's action as well.

Thanks again.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: