Virtual airshows
June 28, 2017, 02:18:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphic mistake  (Read 2811 times)
Forrest
Was able to find the engine start button

« on: October 28, 2011, 09:08:45 pm »

Hi Everybody!

I am just interested in knowing, what causes this incorrect graphic scheme on the Gripen when I zoom in?

As You can see on picture the texture of the afterburner and the cockpit are incorrect...
Could somebody tell me please, what is the wrong with the graphic scheme, and are there any chance to sort this problem out in FC2.0?
(We used to use FC 1.12 last year, now we got the FC 2.0 and installed the Gripen MOD v2.0)

Thank You very much for Your answer in advance!  Wink

Regards  Smiley

"Do not be a wingseamed bird, there up a thousand of wonder are waiting"
Beaker
Is airborne

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 09:22:48 pm »

Search around, you aren't the first person with this problem. (Well... everyone has this problem. It's just the sim.) There are a few proposed solutions using clipping ranges in the graphics.cfg file.

Wine69
Designer
Is airborne

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 12:45:44 am »

The .tga skin files seem to cause the problem with the ( known LockOn error, like Beaker says ! ) effect as shown in the screenshot.

Just give your camera-man instructions ... not to zoom in this far during the display  Angry Tongue Embarrassed Grin

Greets, Wine.

Sweeper
was able to line up

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 12:57:50 pm »

Maybe you can use this webpage: http://simmod.pbworks.com/w/page/10002859/FrontPage

I used it to get rid of the grey line, which you see on the ground in cockpit view.
Maybe it also works for this problem.

Forrest
Was able to find the engine start button

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 01:49:07 pm »

Thank You very much Guys for Your answers, I hope I can find a solution on the link which can sort this graphic problem out! Thanks Sweeper for the link! Smiley

"Do not be a wingseamed bird, there up a thousand of wonder are waiting"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: