Virtual airshows
August 24, 2017, 08:42:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flaming Cliffs 3  (Read 12189 times)
Tuckie
Just able to find the joystick

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 05:24:05 pm »

Very interesting, thanks for the info Viper, is there some more data about that DCS: Flying Legends? Is it confirmed that it will be a Mustang? That could change a lot in aerobatic teams, since the P-51 is one of the most used in Il-2... but that only will be a change if FM is good of course...

About the Il-2 vs FC debate... I'm not very used to FC, but I see that Su-25T is capable of lomcevaks and advanced maneuvers too... but then a flameout is forced. Maybe there are some planes not very friendly with out of the envelope aerobatics. Not all jets can perform those maneuvers.

In Il-2 it's the same when comparing to some real planes; planes must be flown with different power settings (use less power I refer) to match some real planes that are not the same, but are externally similar and at end, behave similar. I mean Il-2's Ki-27 vs real Mudry CAP10.
JuanOscar
Could find the throttle

Patrulla Águila Virtual

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 06:58:29 pm »

Smoke has already been discussed with TFC over 6 months ago.
That's all I can say at this point, sorry.

That means that are they gonna to do something with about the smoke? in case you can't say nothing i will take as a yes... Grin

Beaker
Is airborne

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 08:48:54 pm »

You can take it however you like, he said "that's all I can say."  Wink

VBDJT_Viper
Could find the throttle

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2011, 09:59:01 pm »

Very interesting, thanks for the info Viper, is there some more data about that DCS: Flying Legends? Is it confirmed that it will be a Mustang? That could change a lot in aerobatic teams, since the P-51 is one of the most used in Il-2... but that only will be a change if FM is good of course...

About the Il-2 vs FC debate... I'm not very used to FC, but I see that Su-25T is capable of lomcevaks and advanced maneuvers too... but then a flameout is forced. Maybe there are some planes not very friendly with out of the envelope aerobatics. Not all jets can perform those maneuvers.

In Il-2 it's the same when comparing to some real planes; planes must be flown with different power settings (use less power I refer) to match some real planes that are not the same, but are externally similar and at end, behave similar. I mean Il-2's Ki-27 vs real Mudry CAP10.

Your welcome, and no information is out about the "DCS: Flying Legends". Flying Legends sounds more like the F-4 Phantom, F-86 Saber, etc..

VBARhino
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2011, 11:22:45 pm »

Flying Legends sounds more like the F-4 Phantom, F-86 Saber, etc..

http://fighter-collection.com/pages/tfc/legends/index.php

Ells
VFAT Staff
Is airborne

RED8

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 10:36:37 am »

Smoke options are being looked at yes.
No more info on the TFC fixed wing, just lots of speculation hehe
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: