Virtual airshows
June 29, 2017, 07:31:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VFAT-Logo  (Read 21125 times)
ray
Just able to find the joystick

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 11:51:05 pm »

that's great, Viper.

but twice the VTB (sorry guys) isn't that cool...
better every team only once on the picture, and maybe some more solo pilots who paricipate the third time this year?

but a nice design. 8-)
Tailhook
Cameraman
Could find the throttle

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2007, 12:14:55 pm »

Quote from: "psv_ray"
but twice the VTB (sorry guys) isn't that cool...
better every team only once on the picture, and maybe some more solo pilots who paricipate the third time this year?

And thats bad why? You can't [i:ae0ef]"fit"[/i:ae0ef] all the teams/solo on there because its only a 600x600 image and they need to be something that you can actually see what it is.....I tried though. I am a bigger fan of [u:ae0ef]AMERICAN[/u:ae0ef] aircraft and demo teams and less Russian mostly because they [i:ae0ef]"bore"[/i:ae0ef] me (no offense to the teams, just the airframes). ;)

I see no problem with the picture I made, just outdated images of the teams. :roll: I left out solo's, hence the name "Aerobatic Teams" :)

Storm.i
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2007, 05:25:54 pm »

Well, solo-teams are allowed to show us their performance aswell, so no reason not to include them...

Basicly, this is why i picked hearts, then at least no one could be angry with me because one team is displayed bigger or smaller or whatever.
Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2007, 05:41:03 pm »

Hearts... sorry not a fan. I like the unbiased approach though.

Viper, good effort... but it's way too cluttered. You ned to think a little more about the layout, not the number of planes you can fit in x times x pixels.

I'll ask Cinch again to post his. It's not biased towards any team and well designed. Keep more suggestions coming in though!!!

VBARhino
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2007, 06:39:32 pm »

There is also an A-10 there in Snowbird paint, and they have their own mod now with their Tutor.  Then again, they have not registered yet so who knows if they are "playing" or not.

Storm.i
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2007, 09:56:20 pm »

Ok ok, i'll make one with triangles (looks a bit like a delta) tomorrow for you :)

edit: but then you have to come up with a replacement for: "Love in formation" ;)
JaBoG32_Laud
Is airborne

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2007, 10:05:18 pm »

Quote from: "VBARhino"
There is also an A-10 there in Snowbird paint, and they have their own mod now with their Tutor.  Then again, they have not registered yet so who knows if they are "playing" or not.

@Frazer: You know whats up with those guys??

Sorry for OT...

... flying a Flanker and even gettin' paid for it...
SVK_Fox
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2007, 03:45:37 pm »

What about pilot helmet and on glasses reflecting small formation with contrails, and also VFAT sign. Is anybody here so talented to paint it?  :roll:
Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2007, 05:16:09 pm »

From Cinch, still work in progress...

Quote from: "Cinch"
Ok here is something I have been working on, I know not all the teams for this years is on here, the reason is that it would have been to much on one graphic. So with that said here is my VFAT 2007 Air Show Graphic. I'm working on a banner for websites that I will have done tomorrow. Its getting late here time for me to go to bed!!

The High res Logo will be done tomorrow but this is what I have right now

And the Large graphic!

=RAF=FlyStorm
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2007, 06:10:20 pm »

My variant not so much cool as  Lawndart's, but.....

VBARhino
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 07:41:58 pm »

Cinch will be fixing it, he spelled aerobatic wrong.  (aerbatic?  Must be a Georgian thing!)

Storm.i
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 09:37:27 pm »

My improvement:

PNG:

JPEG:
JaBoG32_Laud
Is airborne

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 10:47:57 pm »

O.K. for the small versions I like both, Cinch's and Storm.i's.

As posters for airshows for example also doesn't feature all part taking aircrafts I think it's no prob when some are missing.

... flying a Flanker and even gettin' paid for it...
SVK_Fox
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 11:35:37 pm »

I have also my small offer for you.
Edit: Added anothers.

and also small one for web or other things

RED10|Ells
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2007, 10:08:23 am »

Quote from: "JaBoG32_Laud"
Quote from: "VBARhino"

@Frazer: You know whats up with those guys??

Sorry for OT...

We may be 'playing' together. Both teams are currenlty in discussions to get the VSB's in VFAT this year.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: