Virtual airshows
December 17, 2017, 07:24:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RockStarJetTeam's New L-39C Re-model  (Read 8625 times)
Razer
Was able to find the engine start button

We Where Never Forgotten

« on: July 25, 2012, 10:31:14 pm »

After a long period of time, i issued myself a goal. A goal to re-model the RSJT L-39 Albertross.

So i bring the Virtual Aerobatics Community, a sneak peek at our new L-39.

As for the 2012 Paint scheme. It is in Development.

Final parts to be placed on the aircraft.
Animations
Further more covers (intakes/Electrical Sheet)
Virtual Cockpit
APU Unit
Front Cab-net
Fuel Pods(Tanks/Pylon)

Thank You For Reading
RSJT#1_Razer

Feuerhund

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 01:02:19 am »

Now that is nice, this is built from scratch? or converted?

Razer

We Where Never Forgotten

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 01:21:50 am »

This was Re-Constructed from a cube  Cheesy into the l-39 you see now.

This has taken 8 months of development and it's soon to be finished.

Beaker
Is airborne

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 01:43:58 am »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the same base model used by the "FSX Patriots Jet Team," and the pilots appear to be the ones made by Lotus. With that in mind, I don't think "reconstructed from a cube" is a fair statement.

Razer

We Where Never Forgotten

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 01:51:42 am »

no beaker this L-39 will look the same. the schematics where taken off the blue prints website, in witch i have hand modeled this L-39 Albertros using 3ds Max 8. This is a different variant then what we used last year. and is different to what lotusim produced in Fsx.

I had the pilot inspiration of an old model we used last year.

this L-39 has been developed Via the Box Method.
and currently stands at 73k Poly (Whole Aircraft.)

Beaker
Is airborne

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 02:07:53 am »

Hm... I'm told that looks a lot like the base model by Dough Bree Design, but we'll have to take your word for it!

Blaze
Designer

Virtual Patriots / Viper East

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 02:10:37 am »

I have a REALLY hard time believing you. We, the Virtual Patriots, have an agreement in writing between us and Vit Storch from DoughBree Design that we would be the only team in any Eagle Dynamics simulation to use the base L-39 model that he created, as that is what he requested. Having worked with the model for 3 years, I can spot it in the blink of an eye, and I am aware that the source gmax file is available on his website. I can also see the distinct smoothing errors around the base of the horizontal stabilizer that I had to smooth out by hand.

If this is created from scratch as you suggest, where are the blueprints you used? Can I see a wireframe of the model please? How about textures?

Design is all about finding solutions within constraints.
Razer

We Where Never Forgotten

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 02:28:11 am »

Here is the Website for the BluePrints
http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints/modernplanes/modern-aa-an/45793/view/aero_l_39_albatros/

And Blaze i will send you a PM with our Private Texture at the moment in witch will be a side on look from a schematic point.

And Blaze please take note, i am on my second year of GameDevelopment at College and proving at a high Distinction level.

Also there is NO UVW-Wrap Set For this Aircraft at the current Moment
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 03:11:19 am by Razer » Logged

FOUFI
Just able to find the joystick

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 02:39:51 pm »

Hello,
Bravo for the work you fournisser, do you intend to release a MOD for commuauté Lockon.

Razer

We Where Never Forgotten

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 05:43:45 pm »

Hello,
Bravo for the work you fournisser, do you intend to release a MOD for commuauté Lockon.

I don't intend to release a mod for the FC2 Community. sorry. this mod will be for the RSJT's private use.

JTS_Morpheus

AlphaJet Driver Athos4

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 02:18:47 pm »

I don't intend to release a mod for the FC2 Community. sorry. this mod will be for the RSJT's private use.

Pffff not fun. Many pilots love L39, see beautiful mods and have just .....to watch it  Sad

Feuerhund

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2012, 02:19:56 am »

Well if People want to fly the L39 and not fuss too much about how good the model is you could convert the one available for FC1 by the Virtual Brietling Jet team which is in one of the very first VFAT mods and publicly availble. It dosent take too long and isn't hard to do (Just file moving really) but if I remember correctly from what I did when I was playing around with it was that the jet hovers ever so slightly off the ground

Shift
Just able to find the joystick

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 01:16:02 pm »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the same base model used by the "FSX Patriots Jet Team," and the pilots appear to be the ones made by Lotus. With that in mind, I don't think "reconstructed from a cube" is a fair statement.
If it looks like the VPJT, FSXPJT and DoughBree L-39, it means he has done a good job on the model Wink

Beaker
Is airborne

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 05:32:03 pm »

This is an old topic, Shift. Please check dates before you post.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 05:34:02 pm by Beaker » Logged

Sawamura
VFAT Staff
Is airborne

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 01:23:17 am »

I want to friendly remind everyone, that this forum is mainly for discussions, announcements and other topics, that can be handled on a professional level. It is not for personal problems, which can be discussed with private messages or whatsoever.

I deleted the last five replies, because their content was not suitable for this forum.

Thanks for understanding.

Thread closed.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 01:43:04 am by Sawamura » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: