Virtual airshows
October 24, 2017, 02:37:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VFAT - 1 Week Away!  (Read 4491 times)
VBARhino
Organizer
Is airborne

« on: November 30, 2012, 05:15:54 am »

Hello everyone,

We are 1 week away from VFAT 2012.  There are a few things that remain to be addressed about the coming show and I am hoping to relieve some confusion that has been going around.

• If you have not done so already, please check with me to make sure that we have your cameraman's LiveStream username set up so that you can broadcast on the main LiveStream channel that we will be using.  There are still several entries that we have not received this information for.
  • The LiveStream channel that we are using is www.livestream.com/virtualairshows.
  • If you would like to schedule a "Fly-In", please see THIS THREAD.  A fly in is important as it allows us to make sure your stream is working correctly.  This will avoid delays in the schedule for next week's show
  • If you have a custom video intro that you would like to use, please email me (rhinovba@gmail.com) a link to the file so that I can upload it to the LiveStream studio.  The deadline for this is 24 hours before your team is scheduled to perform.  Please keep the intro to a respectable time level and within your time constraints that you registered for.
  • The Air Race and Mass Flight will use Flaming Cliffs 2.  The Air Race course should be released at some point on Saturday, December 1st.

We appreciate everyone's attention to these matters.  Please don't forget to "Like" the VFAT Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/virtualairshows
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:04:49 pm by VBARhino » Logged

VBARhino
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 08:03:53 pm »

Teams now have 24 hours before their show starts to submit intro videos.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: