Virtual airshows
December 13, 2017, 03:01:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations VFAT 2012!  (Read 6420 times)
RED1|Crow
Cameraman
was able to line up

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2012, 05:26:50 pm »

An easy procaution is to make sure the stream is recorded localy on the streamers pc. That way should something happen to the online recording (which is sort of dodgy anyways) you will have a backup saved that can be uploaded later on.

Wine69
Designer
Is airborne

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2012, 05:50:55 pm »

Rhino,

I think the organisation did everything they could and nobody should complain about technical failures !
all the teams need to have everything technical working out for them at the VFAT Weekend,
but also the staff needs everything technical working out for them at the VFAT Weekend,
when files are broken, the staff can't help that !

I'm currently working on Livestream replays with the tracks I recorded of the team(s) with LockOn during the VFAT displays.
It's a lot of work, but I'll get there !
I hope when things are done, the staff can place them into the Virtual-Airshows Livestream Channel OnDemand folder.

Maybe more teams / cameraman of the teams can provide Livestream replays ...

And I agree with "Crow", there is also a possibility to save a recording by the cameraman as a setting in the Procaster program. ( I didn't activate it ... )
But that is something to remember for next year.

Greets, Wine
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 05:57:06 pm by Wine69 » Logged

VH-Rock
VFAT Staff
Could find the throttle

Virtual Horsemen Flight Lead

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2012, 07:55:23 pm »

Indeed, Wine is right. I wouldn't worry about 1 person 'taking the huff'. I wonder how many pilots actually flew at VFAT this year... if only 1 out of them complained, that's an extremely small percentage. Most of us understand - Onwards and upwards for next year. Problems exist so that solutions can be found Smiley

Sawamura
VFAT Staff
Is airborne

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2012, 09:00:13 pm »

Thanks everyone. Well appreciated.

In total, we had about 130 pilots taking part on VFAT, this year.

The main event is to fly live. Recording a replay of the shows has always been a nice service, we could never really guarantee. Livestream not always that reliable, if its about saving a replay. There is nobody to blame, because everyone did their jobs picture book like.

As for me, I had a lot of fun taking part behind the scenes of VFAT.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: