Virtual airshows
August 24, 2017, 05:00:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any vapor mods out there  (Read 3744 times)
Saxon#2_Stinger
Just able to find the joystick

Saxon#2_Stinger

« on: January 16, 2013, 07:50:34 pm »

I was just wonder is there any mods so that when you pull G vapor occurs on the wings for the 3go su-27 or just all aircraft

Ells
VFAT Staff
Is airborne

RED8

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 09:51:18 pm »

Try lockon files or the ED forums FC mods section. That is always a good start.
Tailhook
Cameraman
Could find the throttle

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 01:54:12 am »

There is no such thing as a mod to add vapor to an aircraft. The only way is to add it as an effect to the 3D model itself within the MAX file, which none of us have access to.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 04:47:10 am by Tailhook » Logged

VirtualSu27/Su33Pilot "Knight"
Was able to find the engine start button

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 02:22:45 am »

We are looking for some to put on our Su-27 I know Stinger was suggesting asking the VBA but I said I know that they wouldn't give it out neither would Blaze from the VPJT.
Grab
VFAT Staff
Could find the throttle

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 10:38:11 am »

I know that they wouldn't give it out neither would Blaze from the VPJT.

This is correct.  Also, like Tailhook said, it isn't something you can just "give out." Adding vapor requires a massive amount of work in the original 3DS Max file of the airplane you want to add it to.

Bottom line is, if you wan't the cool stuff, you need to learn to make it yourself.  There is an enormous amount of modding information on the ed forums, spend a few months learning how to make the mods you want - like we all did. Because,

« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:48:54 am by Grab » Logged

VBDJT_Viper
Could find the throttle

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 06:42:47 pm »

I know that they wouldn't give it out neither would Blaze from the VPJT.

Grab +1

Knight,

It takes months and months to learn how just to model. Then it takes a few years to learn how to script, and even adding animations or "Vapor". Start watching tutorial videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyldBv9XSqc I started off from watching videos, and I'm still learning. As the other guys said, look on the ED forums instead of posting nonsense stuff.

Saxon#2_Stinger
Just able to find the joystick

Saxon#2_Stinger

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 09:43:30 pm »

i wasn't asking anyone to make one all i was asking was is there and mods out for it and i got the answer no i didn't say will you please make one  Roll Eyes

Grab
VFAT Staff
Could find the throttle

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 11:45:34 pm »

You got the answer you were looking for as well as two explanations informing you why what you are looking for can't exist. You need to read the replies until you understand them before posting.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 11:47:56 pm by Grab » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: