Virtual airshows
November 20, 2017, 03:41:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Repaint  (Read 3126 times)
Saxon#2_Stinger
Just able to find the joystick

Saxon#2_Stinger

« on: January 29, 2013, 06:30:48 pm »

Hello i was just wondering how do you repaint on lf2 because i do not know how to and what files do you save them as and what are the files and were are they

Grab
VFAT Staff
Could find the throttle

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 10:02:58 pm »

This question and questions like it have been answered thousands of times here, http://forums.eagle.ru/

Do a search.

VH-Rock
VFAT Staff
Could find the throttle

Virtual Horsemen Flight Lead

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 02:50:42 pm »

Stinger, maybe it's time that you took a look in to the magic world of punctuation? I'm fairly sure that learning to use commas instead of and is primary school education...

Virtual Airshows, official forums of the Saxons  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 02:52:32 pm by VH-Rock » Logged

Saxon#2_Stinger
Just able to find the joystick

Saxon#2_Stinger

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 06:49:02 pm »

OK so my grammar might not be the best but who cares im not at school when im on this and im not the best for everything

VH-Rock
VFAT Staff
Could find the throttle

Virtual Horsemen Flight Lead

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 11:00:29 pm »

OK so my grammar might not be the best but who cares

I care. And, properly structuring a post, and looking like you do actually care about what you're writing, may get you more answers and respect on any forum. Wink
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 11:02:49 pm by VH-Rock » Logged

Grab
VFAT Staff
Could find the throttle

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 04:41:15 am »

I care. And, properly structuring a post, and looking like you do actually care about what you're writing, may get you more answers and respect on any forum. Wink

This is just good life advice.

Beaker
Is airborne

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 08:19:43 am »

Frankly, gentlemen, I hate to pile on here, but you are creating a horrible reputation for your group every time you click the "post" button. Like Rock said, this is not your personal forum. You should really only start topics to contribute or ask questions directly related to VFAT and virtual-airshows.com. Dare I say it... this is not the FSX community, and things are generally done differently around here. I say that to make a point, not to offend.

Your team has made 9 junk threads in this forum alone since January 12. You are burying some valuable discussion and positive contribution.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 08:24:52 am by Beaker » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: