Virtual airshows
August 19, 2017, 03:57:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtual Horsemen Looking for a Camera Man!  (Read 1892 times)
VH-Rock
VFAT Staff
Could find the throttle

Virtual Horsemen Flight Lead

« on: November 19, 2013, 11:34:46 am »

The Virtual Horsemen are looking for a camera man! In our preparation for the return of the 3 ship in the 2014 Season, we are now looking for a dedicated cameraman to train with us and stream our live events! The 2014 schedule is looking to be a busy one, so any applicants must have plenty of spare time. A strong internet connection and high end PC is also essential to enable us to get the best quality stream possible! Applicants can message us on here, PM Rock on any of the forums or email directly to rock@virtual-horsemen.com. European applicants only please.

Wine69
Designer
Is airborne

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 10:38:02 pm »

Hi "Rock",

Maybe I can be helpfull.
Got experience with the LockOn Camera and will stream multiple displays during VFAT this year, but all are in FC2.
We can chat about the camera job in the VFAT TS during the event.
I don't know if I can stream a good enough quality with DCS, didn't test that until now ..

The only thing I want for it in return .. is some P-51 display flight training by the team  Grin
I love to fly it myself, but can't participate weekly training because of my job, working in 24/7 shifts for Tata Steel here in The Netherlands.

Greets, Wine.

VH-Rock
VFAT Staff
Could find the throttle

Virtual Horsemen Flight Lead

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 11:09:18 pm »

Hi Wine, thanks for your interest - Will PM you now. Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: