Virtual airshows
October 20, 2017, 08:04:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I require support from managers and organizers  (Read 1990 times)
Spook
Just able to find the joystick

Space is the limit

« on: November 27, 2013, 02:31:05 am »

Solitude support, and income as a collaborator

Good morning from Colombia VBARhino and all the organizers, first send you a congratulations arm so majestic event, thank them for their excellent work to maintain flight simulation and acrobatics on top.

My name Eduardo Torres, I am a Colombian ex-military, retired Army Aviation, aviation technician and coach crews in professional flight simulators, currently I own a small business dedicated to flight simulation called SIMAE Colombia.

More than anything, I stand before you today as an amateur "Flyboy" virtual, who wants to help in this daunting task of making known flight simulation in every corner of the planet.

I want to offer my help and my company at no charge, to publish, promote and market the VFAT 2013 in all possible media and internet in my country.

I want to have your approval and acceptance, to work with the staff of VFAT as a media partner for advertising and to make known this great event in Colombia.

My country is plagued by the monopolization of Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 9 and another thing not known. Therefore, it is very important to me and my team do know about this event and other virtual air show options that improve the knowledge about the virtual aerobatic aviation, also promote acrobatic groups, so that in the near future they can participate in the event. But we will, if we do not know through the media, which is why I offer my help and ask for your support for attaining this goal.

The data and details of our participation and collaboration in the VFAT 2013, we pactarlos by email (preferred) or at a meeting there would be inconvenient.

My company and my team have the contacts and tools for working with the media in Colombia, so we expect to see in our proposal a lucrative idea to promote your event in Spanish and English from South America.

With a friendly embrace of friendship and cooperation in simulation I leave this proposal and look forward to your prompt reply.

respectfully,

Eduardo Torres "Spook"
SIMAE Colombia
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 03:51:00 am by Spook » Logged
Beaker
Is airborne

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 11:57:37 pm »

¡Gracias, Eduardo! I'm sure someone will get back to you, most likely by PM, but thanks for volunteering to spread the word.

Spook
Just able to find the joystick

Space is the limit

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 01:40:39 am »

No, you for holding the event, but still need their permission to promote your brand and have no legal messes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: