Virtual airshows
September 21, 2017, 01:29:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More than one Lock on Installation on your drive  (Read 4031 times)
MemphisBelle
Just able to find the joystick

« on: December 12, 2008, 12:59:43 pm »

Hello guys,

I was not sure whether its a good idea to post the following fact right now. I have also used the search function to avoid posting an already existing thread again. But as it seems my idea seems still to be unic...with me.

OK.

How many Lock on installation have you running (or better said, exisiting) on your Harddrive?

Well let me count on mine: I have exactly 10 different Lock on installations on my games dedicated Harddrive.

once after I installed Lock on, so I thought I could try to copy and paste the Installation folder. OK that takes a time cause there´re nealy 2 GB to handle for the PC. But it worked great. So I started to get some mods and installed them all next to each other right on my harddrive. Additionally to this, so I am able to modify each meinit file for its own, up to the used mod.
I have also another, selfcreated startimage and menu for each modification.

some examples?

F14 Start image
F14 menu

F18 Start image
F18 menu

VF Start image
VFmenu

Using with VFAT

I guess that this possibility is much interesting for cameramen, who have to handle with several team modifications. They would only need to install the respective team mods only one time and when its done so they mustn´t care anymore with not working team modifications.

I was talking about this yesterday with my team and a guest on our Teamspeak server, that´s s why I write this post right now....
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 01:15:19 pm by VF_#10|Memphis » Logged

Tutorial Collection (PDF´s and Videos) Eagle Dynamics Wiki
kerdougan
was able to line up

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 01:13:06 pm »

Thanks for your suggestion Memphis, basicaly we already use it for the reasons you give us. Will you be part of the stream crew next year? Grin

MemphisBelle
Just able to find the joystick

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 01:17:56 pm »

Well, if I am honestly so I really would like to be.... but unfortunately my line is A) not fast enough and B) my machine not powerfull enough. Otherwise I would do that immideately  Wink

Tutorial Collection (PDF´s and Videos) Eagle Dynamics Wiki
kerdougan
was able to line up

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 03:02:30 pm »

Hey Santa! Did you ear Memphis?!  Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: