Virtual airshows
July 25, 2017, 02:35:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VBA "Live" Replay - December 17  (Read 5231 times)
VBARhino
Organizer
Is airborne

« on: December 15, 2008, 12:23:31 am »

VFAT crew,

Unfortunately, as many of you saw, during the VBA show this morning we encountered some issues with our stream and thus the performance left ourselves and our fans wanting more.  You will have your chance this Wednesday evening at 9PM ET on the main VFAT streaming page.  We will do a "live" stream of our track from the Sunday morning performance, with full narration and music, the way we wanted the world to see it.  We hope you are able to see the show Wednesday night. 

Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 03:43:25 am »

Will try to check it out from my shotty hotel connection, if not I definitely look forward to seeing the replay Thursday I hope! Smiley

Redeye
Just able to find the joystick

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 08:40:06 pm »

Great news Rhino, can't wait till wed to see your show without the bad luck. I've been looking forward to the VBA show along with many other fans.
BTW...Love the new scenery.

Ice
Just able to find the joystick

Been there, done that ......

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 12:25:52 am »

Great news indeed Rhino.
Thanks for taking the effort and satisfying the fans.   Grin

Talon
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 06:07:27 am »

Big thanks to Rhino and Beaker for making this happen tonight, and we sincerely hope the fans enjoyed the show. We dedicated this demo to Fred 'Stank' Stankovich, Boss Denny Wisely from the 1980 Blues and all of the Blue Angels past and present.
 The Virtual Blue Angels would also like to thank the entire VFAT staff and Interoute staff for offering to allow us to stream the track flown Sunday.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 06:09:04 am by Talon » Logged
Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 09:18:55 am »

Thanks for doing this guys! Definitely made up for Sunday's technical issues. The music also sounded great, (not having to broadcast it via Ventrilo I'm assuming, but rather have it on the encoding machine). Great show, look forward to seeing it again on the video replays page!

~S!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: