Virtual airshows
June 26, 2017, 07:21:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank You - VFAT 2008  (Read 8704 times)
Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« on: December 15, 2008, 03:52:37 am »

Just wanted to say a quick, thank you to all the organizers, staff and various crew members making VFAT a reality! You know who you are, and without you any of this wouldn't be possible. Great organization and coordination, between everyone involved. I'd also like to thank Interoute for the streaming services provided for the event again this year. Last, but not least, to all the participants as well: Thank You for providing us with all the spectacular performances! Cool

Lean
Was able to find the engine start button

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 04:48:44 am »

+++++++++++1

Nacido para volar

Rock
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 06:34:06 am »

Thanks to all the VFAT Crew! This has been a fantastic weekend with amazing flying by all of the Demonstration Teams and Solo Performances. The members of the VFAT organization deserve huge kudos as it's only due to your hard work and incredible coordination efforts that this was successful. On behalf of all of the Virtual Thunderbirds thanks again and we look forward to VFAT 2009!
Redeye
Just able to find the joystick

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 08:10:05 am »

I would also like to thank everyone involved in producing this years show. All your efforts made a very enjoyable weekend for the whole community. The caliber of flying by all the participants was great to see. I can't wait till next years show and watch the bar get raised again!

59th_Reaper

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 09:00:59 am »

Big thanks for this great show! Everything was fine and the VFAT crew are the best! Thank you again guys! See ya in the next year!:)

S!

59th_Reaper
Base Co.
HDF 59th Virtual Air Base
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 09:12:31 am by 59th_Reaper » Logged

MAD MAX
Cameraman
Was able to find the engine start button

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 09:17:07 am »

Thx for all! It was FANTASTIC!

Firstdate

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 11:40:05 am »

Yeah THX to all the staff, the VFAT 2008 was awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hornet_VBE#1
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 01:21:59 pm »

Thank you to everybody of the VFAT organization team for the great job you did! It was awesome what we could see this weekend! And the Virtual Blue Eagles are very proud to be part of the "VFAT community" now!

Let's rock in 2009!

VBI_#1 Tink

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2008, 01:39:51 pm »

Thank you for a splendid show!

I thank the VFAT staff who coordinated this large-scale show.

Let's meet at this splendid show next year!

VBI_#1 Tink
PONY6
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2008, 01:45:58 pm »

Thank you very much to all VFAT organizers, crew, pilots and streaming spectators! Thanks for your great enthusiasm, for the great patience to solve any big and small problem and make this event a miracle come true for us all.

We all have been WITNESS to Teamwork, Power, Precision, Grace. We all have been witness to the greatest virtual aviation event of all times... until now... and surely many more will follow in the future.

THANK YOU!

p.s. Our heart is dedicated to all of you and to the memory of Stefano Rosa (ex-PONY7), flown away on Nov. 20th 2008.

www.freccetricolorivirtuali.com
www.freccetricolorivirtuali.net
VF_#1|Diko
Could find the throttle

Virtual Falcon #1 - Flight Leader

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 04:30:54 pm »

I want to say thank you to the whole VFAT Staff who really made a great job last months and are still working on the streamvideos! Thanks to all the VFAT pilots who gave us that great experience of teamspirit and showed us hours of wonderful displays.
Here is the right place to say thank you to all the people in the backround who also made this weekend possible for us VF Pilots: Memphis, Tass, Dan, Darcy, not to forget Wine69 and of course Crow and Shaggy from the "Virtual Red Arrows" for our new beautiful F-16 Model. I hope I forgot no one.

Special thanks go out to Chester from the "Virtual Blue Eagles". Without his support during the last weeks and his awesome flying skills our display had never been possible.

Last but not least thanks to all the spectators from all over the world. Without you VFAT would never be such a great event!

I hope we all meet again at VFAT 2009!

Greets,
VF_#1|Diko
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 05:12:44 pm by Frazer » Logged

DolphiN
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2008, 05:49:52 pm »

Everything was already said, but once again

BIG THANKS.
MemphisBelle

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2008, 05:53:24 pm »

One of the watchers said a very important fact.

He would never believed it if a few years ago someone would tell him, that a event like VFAT (2008) will be possible one day. I think I wouldnt believe it as well. And what do we have now?

This dream became true, this awesome event is not only a massive technical miracle, its furthermore a great possibilitty to show the world what is possible between humans who are living several thousands of miles away from each other. We have peoples living on the West coast of the USA and also peoples living on the Eastcoast of Australia. All of them were a big part of somethings (my opinion) very special.

I am not only proud to be a part of a wonderful Team with wonderful peoples, I am also proud to be a part of a great Community with also great people.

Thanks to all watchers who haven´t pointed out our little music and mod issues in the chat, thanks to all of you guys to gave us the chance we earned to show you what we´re able to do. Thanks for the VFAT Team for organizing the whole event. Thanks to Kerdougan who gave me a huge support in many different things. You really rock...

So I looking forward pretty much for VFAT 2009.

regards

VF_#10|Memphis
(MemphisBelle)
Virtual Falcons Staff Team
for public relations and
digital Arts.

Tutorial Collection (PDF´s and Videos) Eagle Dynamics Wiki
Ice

Been there, done that ......

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2008, 01:05:35 am »

Amen..........

Kato VBA#4
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2008, 04:28:30 am »

I would also like to thank the whole VFAT crew, especially Manu who salvaged something from nothing during our display.

Hopefully we will be re-streaming the whole track from the flight we flew on Sunday morning minus the technical difficulties.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: