Virtual airshows
July 25, 2017, 02:40:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Its Over !!  (Read 3711 times)
Luse
Cameraman
Was able to find the engine start button

« on: December 15, 2008, 04:21:53 am »

After 3 days Thousands of people, spectators.

Its over.

I would like to extend thanks to All of the Jabog, PSV And All other teams, pilots and people who supported this great event.

And to frazer and all other VFAT staff who have gotten maybe 2 hours of sleep this weekend !  Grin Grin

Awesome guys!

-Luse
Lean
Was able to find the engine start button

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 04:48:24 am »

THANKS VFAT STAFF!!!!!!!!!

Nacido para volar

kerdougan
was able to line up

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 04:51:23 am »

Big thank you for this message Luse, we all had great pleasure to organize this VFAT Cheesy But I'm a little part of that organization so I prefer to let Manu and Frazer, Laud and all the others, those AMAZING guys, speaking on their own. They deserve all of our admiration for their restless work!

By the way, now this 2008 edition is over it's time to release a few "behind the scene" footage.

Here is one of our meetings, I was a bit....well you'll see for yourself...but I was a little "off" that night and Manu and Frazer came to look after me, laying on the street. Manu's concern was about finding a reliable encoder for streaming...and he's still look for it. That's why his "It will be mine, oh yeah, it will be mine" is so dramatic! That night we also had Sawamura and Laud supporting us, thanks guys! Grin

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=aPnw8Z8Z00E

Grin Grin Grin

Firstdate
Just able to find the joystick

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 11:43:14 am »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: