Virtual airshows
August 23, 2017, 06:30:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Streaming Replays  (Read 3466 times)
Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« on: December 16, 2008, 06:49:40 am »

@Manu, how come the streaming replay files on the website have the audio "out of synch" compared to the .wmv file of the same stream from the cameraman. The streaming replay audio is lagging 2-4 seconds behind in the replay video compared to how it actually got recorded to the .wmv for the cameraman... If these files were converted from .wmv to another format used on the website here, something must have gotten messed up with the audio/video a little bit to make it "out of synch". (I'm only speaking in regards to the VTB streaming replay, since this is the only one I know for sure).

Secondly, maybe we should change the link name on the website (menu) to read: Show videos/replays instead of Time schedule? (The link above says "Rehearsal videos"... It would make sense to rename the links so the replays aren't as hard to find for newcomers to the site). Wink
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 06:52:08 am by Lawndart » Logged

Manu
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 08:02:49 am »

Hi there,

yes I've discovered that yesterday, this is because of the reencoding, I guess I will have to check all the movies before upload to see what's wrong.

Menu will change had no time yet to do it

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: