Virtual airshows
June 29, 2017, 07:30:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Flight  (Read 18975 times)
Cygan
Just able to find the joystick

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 08:28:20 pm »

[quote:d2c59]Cygan, you can be one of the people in trail/slot.[/quote]
Slot ..... great , i will fly  :D .Now , waiting for details.
Manu
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 08:35:13 pm »

Our Pilot will be JP

Airone
Cameraman
Was able to find the engine start button

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 09:14:40 pm »

Ok Guys,

I didn't pick up excatly when the F flight will be held, but Two VIREVOLTES are in. Our leader, Flav with the L39, and me with my Alphajet (good experience in lead+right wing)  :D

See you and good luck for MASS preparations!

Virevolte_Airone

Tailhook
Cameraman
Could find the throttle

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 04:27:56 am »

Quote from: "VBARhino"
vVFS 31 - Pilot?

I will be flying my F-14 in the big flyby. However, I have requested and talked with you Rhino about if we could include either our Hornet or our Phantom as well in the flyby. I was just hoping we could have this because our display consists of 3 different aircraft and I am pretty sure the public would like to see all 3 fly again. The tomcat is a definite, and Rhino, the phantom dude that he is ;), would prefer to have the phantom to also be included in the pass. I would like to back up that choice, however, our CAG (MadMax-a different one), has better formation experience and I would rather have him in the hornet take part of the flyby instead of the phantom. :roll:

I would rather not be one of the jets that release flares because on the standard F-14A model in lomac, the flare system is incorrect. Good idea Sniper and I would like to be apart of it, however, I just don't want to release any flares. :|

VBARhino
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2007, 05:36:23 am »

Quote from: "Viper"
vVFS 31 - Pilot?

I will be flying my F-14 in the big flyby. However, I have requested and talked with you Rhino about if we could include either our Hornet or our Phantom as well in the flyby. I was just hoping we could have this because our display consists of 3 different aircraft and I am pretty sure the public would like to see all 3 fly again. The tomcat is a definite, and Rhino, the phantom dude that he is ;), would prefer to have the phantom to also be included in the pass. I would like to back up that choice, however, our CAG (MadMax-a different one), has better formation experience and I would rather have him in the hornet take part of the flyby instead of the phantom. :roll:

I would rather not be one of the jets that release flares because on the standard F-14A model in lomac, the flare system is incorrect. Good idea Sniper and I would like to be apart of it, however, I just don't want to release any flares. :|

Sorry dude only allowing 1 plane per team, and then if we need a backup I already have one on standby notice.

Sniper
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2007, 07:37:31 pm »

Quote from: "Viper"
vVFS 31 - Pilot?
Good idea Sniper and I would like to be apart of it, however, I just don't want to release any flares. :|

Yeah i figured it makes more sense not use flares :) But we dont even know if the '3 smoke' maneuver will be included yet.
Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 01:03:33 am »

I know our Tbird F-16's won't be included, but if you need another pilot to fill any seat (left wing, right wing, lead...) I'm available Sunday, assuming that's when this will take place. So, if it helps you can list me on the stanby reserve Rhino.

VBARhino
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2007, 05:22:19 pm »

No flares, but there will be smoke used!  Stay tuned for the formation specs.  I have the formation divided into 3 flights.  Blue flight will be a 4 ship, Red flight a 3 ship, and green flight another 3 ship.  Blue leader will be the flight leader.  After the flights have taken off, we will join up into the "3" and come back to the flight line.  Positions, and how to form the "3" will come here in the coming days.

Airone, are the L-39 and the Alphajet based on the A-10?  If so, you can plan on being in the blue flight.  Slow movers will be up front.

More info to come in the coming days.  Will be important that you pay attention to this thread for updates, as we won't be able to practice this weekend. (The VBA are leaving for Florida tomorrow!  :D  :D )

Sniper
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2007, 06:44:57 pm »

So does this mean the smoke move will be used? :)
VBARhino
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2007, 06:55:30 pm »

Quote from: "Sniper"
So does this mean the smoke move will be used? :)

No sorry.  We will be in a formation looking like a "3".

Sniper
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 07:21:53 pm »

Oh ok then :|
Airone
Cameraman
Was able to find the engine start button

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2007, 10:35:32 am »

Airone, are the L-39 and the Alphajet based on the A-10?  If so, you can plan on being in the blue flight.  Slow movers will be up front.

Exactly, we are using the a-10 with somehow 30% fuel (for gaining speed) .

Let us already set the Manoeuver speed. How about 280 Kts?

we stay tubned  8-)

VBARhino
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 11:22:20 pm »

Unfortunately, I have run out of time to organize this event, and since we have not had time to practice, we should probably abandon it.  However, I think a mass flight at the end on Sunday is still a good idea, so we could maybe put as many jets as possible up on the JABOG server after the show, in some semblance of a formation.

Tailhook
Cameraman
Could find the throttle

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2007, 01:31:47 am »

However, I think a mass flight at the end on Sunday is still a good idea, so we could maybe put as many jets as possible up on the JABOG server after the show, in some semblance of a formation.

w00t! :mrgreen: We will be there!

Cygan
Just able to find the joystick

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2007, 05:41:29 pm »

I have to sadly report about my  participate durig mass flight .
My job professional duties makes my absent in sunday, and i can't do nothing to change this .
This year is not good for APA if talking about VFAT .
Sorry ....
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: