Virtual airshows
October 24, 2017, 01:34:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ventrilo Upgrade - URGENT!!!  (Read 12956 times)
Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 04:39:32 pm »

[u:ab2a8]The VTB Ventrilo server[/u:ab2a8]
IP: voice10.hurricanehost.com
Port: 3842

(I've asked the VFAT Staff to put this info on the main VFAT website).

Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 06:50:56 pm »

Both the VTB and VBA Ventrilo servers are now running v3.0.0; however...

V3.0.1 patch coming soon (not released yet) - but stay tuned! :roll:

(Flagship Industries have indicated the patch may be released as soon as Friday... I'll keep you posted. For now, v3.0.0 remains).

Quote from: "Hurricane Host"
As you may be aware if you have been reading the Ventrilo Forums (we always recommend keeping up with their forums - http://www.ventrilo.com/forums), Flagship is currently working on v3.0.1 to address many of the reported issues for both the SERVER and the CLIENT. This means when the SERVER is released to us, there will be another upgrade needed. The upgrade process will be just like the one currently in place (people upgrade at their leisure from within the Control Panel until next Friday when we start upgrading all servers that haven't been upgraded).

Thanks,

Sales Dept.
Hurricane Host, Inc.
http://www.hurricanehost.com

Also, when you upgrade your client version (from v2.3.1 to v.3.0.0 / or any other time), there's no need to uninstall your previous version of Ventrilo! Simply install the new version/patch over the one you currently have. Doing it this way retains all the user settings you may have in your Ventrilo and you'll be all set immediately after upgrading. Ventrilo will prompt you when you start the new install, that an older version exists - proceed with the install.

Tailhook
Cameraman
Could find the throttle

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 09:45:56 pm »

I like the new version, but hopefully the patch will change the stupid sound effects it plays now. I'm going to find my own sound files for it if the patch doesnt change it.

Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 12:02:01 am »

If you don't like 'em you can always grab the ones from the previous version and copy/paste them into the appropriate directory afterwards (overwrite the files, they use the same filenames).

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: