Virtual airshows
June 27, 2017, 08:55:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank You VFAT Staff!!!  (Read 4941 times)
Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« on: November 19, 2007, 08:02:48 am »

On behalf of the Virtual Thunderbirds, I'd like to thank JaBoG for the organisation, Frazer for the same and the continuous updates and scheduling work, Manu for his excellent job making streaming a reality, Kato for his superb VFAT mod - unfortunately we didn't make it to be part of (next year, we'll have our Block 52's)! ...and everyone I'm forgetting right now, Thank You - without you this event doesn't happen!

Most of all, thanks to the performers and pilots for putting in all the hard work and practice necessary for the great displays! ~S! :D

P.S. I look forward to watching each and everyone's tracks via the JaBoG downloads again, once I find time. :)

Airone
Cameraman
Was able to find the engine start button

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 10:06:49 am »

I am joining Lawndart to gratefully thank all organisers for their great jobs, we had with all the pilots, whatever the nationality, great shared moments, deep emotions and a "loop" smile all the weekend.

A special mention to Manu who should be erected to the statute of "Emperor" for his great work of streaming, camera, website, time and make our dreams come true by showing the public our great shows. Manu, you should give us, as Flav recommended your "mensuration" so we can build you a bronze sculpture!  :D

A dedicated thank to Fraser for the delicate schedule design, so many team participating this year, that was a hard brainstorm for him, and above all he has performed a great show!

Thanks to the Jabog32, it is a pity we didn't see them in their roaring tornado, since they were always free to listen, understand and fullfill all teams requirements with good will and humorous issues. Vielen danke guys!  :)

And, last but not least, Kato for the design of this mod which fullfilled all team planes and requirements too, a master of his art, if we except its exceptional piloting ability. A special thank to his "method" he took time to teach me for having my so loved Alphajet "ready for the show" in Lockon while also flying my L39 with my team.  ;)

We also really enjoyed the different "spread" of displays, rich of variety and originality, from everywhere in the world, I am definitely a VFAT addicted.

Thank you all for your hard work.

PS: this morning we had the feedback of several real french airshow and active pilots, one common remark: "amazing!"

Tailhook
Cameraman
Could find the throttle

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 01:18:21 pm »

I second that! That was the craziest formation weekend I have ever experienced.

Got some pics of the finale from Max! :mrgreen:

Excellent show guys!

RED10|Ells
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 04:20:59 pm »

On behalf of the Virtual Red Arrows, we would also like to thank all parties invlovled in making this event happen.
Being our first VFAT year we had a lot of expectations to live up to flying with such established teams and it was our pleasure an honour to take part.
Kato VBA#4
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 01:45:13 am »

I totally agree with the posts above.

Thanks from all the VBA to the organizers, JABog folks, Frazer, Manu and the rest for putting on a great show.

Thanks to all the teams who participated, and thanks for your patience while we worked the bugs out of the mod. I think we managed to keep most people happy most of the time! I sure enjoyed the Big Formation at the end with multiple teams in the same airspace.

Next time we'll get the VTB's in the mod too  ;)

Great event guys and girls - well done  :)
Manu
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 08:59:34 am »

ON behalf of the Patrouille Suisse Virtuelle, I would like to say a Big "THANK YOU" for the hard work done this year.

A special "Thank You" to The Jabog team, Frazer, Kato for the mod, and all the teams that waited sometimes hours to show us their skills perhaps behind the streaming.
It was my second time flying for the event, the first time to be as well on the other side of the force... It was difficult and challenging, still missing some sleep hours but what an event.

A special thanks to Flaps, number 4 in the PSV team that helped me to build and keep the streaming website accurate during the event.

Many thanks.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: