Virtual airshows
August 22, 2017, 10:28:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VFAT 2007 Preliminary Registration Thread  (Read 5454 times)
JaBoG32_Laud
Is airborne

« on: September 11, 2007, 11:37:28 pm »

As the thread started before this forum was founded it's been posted on the LockOn.ru-forums.

Here's the direct link to the thread:

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=25264
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 11:00:35 pm by Frazer » Logged

... flying a Flanker and even gettin' paid for it...
Talon
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 03:03:04 pm »

Just a thought:
Would be nice if you all could copy and paste all of those entries from the LockOn thread and bring them here. Then delete that thread over there and start a new one, same topic, with a link to this forum, and nothing more.
This way you keep everything in one spot, versus having things on 3 to 4 sites. This would be good for your organization and for the new-comer to LockOn and the formation community.

Congratulations on the new forums, let's see them get real busy. :D
JaBoG32_Laud
Is airborne

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 07:59:27 pm »

I already thought about that... yeah, why not?! I'll do that latest tomorrow.

Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 05:46:42 pm »

If we want the reg thread here, why not simply have Frazer copy his post from lockon.ru and re-post it here, and then each team can re-register; HOWEVER, I think it's better suited over where it is now - simply because no one else but the people who are already here would see it. If it gets bumped in the lockon.ru forums whenever someone signs up or asks a Q, more people will see the thread. (Unless of course, we make the community WELL AWARE of the existance of these forums and give them an incentive to come over here).

It doesn't face me too much having the registration thread elsewhere, and keeping the info here.

JaBoG32_Laud
Is airborne

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 10:49:09 pm »

What kind of incentive you think of??

Frazer
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 11:38:11 pm »

People learn to know the Official VFAT forum through the Preliminary Registration Thread.....so I think it's not a very good idea to remove the posts overthere. Next to that it doesn't matter to post sometimes in the VFAT2007PRT, this will keep the thread on top of the list, which means publicity ofcourse ;)

Lawndart
Is airborne

Virtual Thunderbirds

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 12:14:01 am »

What I mean is, the people who are already signed up would be the only ones visiting this forum. If the Prelim thread stays over at .ru, more people will find it and eventually find these forums too!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: