Virtual airshows
August 22, 2017, 02:57:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LockOn Camera-Views  (Read 18944 times)
Frazer
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 10:50:05 pm »

SHIFT+J in nearly all "F-Modes" =>nice tremble effect (mainly in F3 Mode)

Questionable if this looks good via streaming, as the framerates won't be as high - but otherwise a cool effect. Wink

hehe you know all about this "otherwise cool effect" LD Grin (Not pointing at Smoke On at all)

I have 2 question about lock on views:

-In F11 view how can we follow 1 fighter, likes Ctrl+F3 and after change the following on an another one fighter??
-The cam follow the fighter, how can I take that: Stop the following, and the cam fixed in that view when I stop the following...??

@Diko, I think you don't mean the "," but the "." to lock  Wink
So, to sum it up, make sure padlock is on in lockon options and cycle through aircraft (in F11) with the Num . (NumDel) and use NumLock to unlock the aircraft.

Also a good tip, you can setup 21 F11 camera views at places where ever you like around the airfield. Every airbase has one F11 view but you can bring them to the airshow airbase quickly by pressing F11 - F2 - Ctr+F11 and then setup the camera at the place you like. You can do this cycle 21 times (21 airbases). You setup these views before the show starts and then cycle through them during the show.

VF_#1|Diko
Could find the throttle

Virtual Falcon #1 - Flight Leader

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2009, 11:01:40 pm »

Hmmm, ok, so it´s only in the german keyboard layout...here is a ","

Forrest
Was able to find the engine start button

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 11:18:17 pm »

Thank You very much the help Diko! Wink Smiley

"Do not be a wingseamed bird, there up a thousand of wonder are waiting"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print