Virtual airshows
December 17, 2017, 07:31:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: World.dll was modified - Error  (Read 3474 times)
Feuerhund
Was able to find the engine start button

« on: November 20, 2010, 01:37:10 pm »

FC2 Randomly Stopped working last night, it was fine working 100% till Last night and now all of my copies are screwed with the error "Application Module World.dll was modified" and I havent changed any files.

Anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?

Heres a screenie of the errors

Ells
VFAT Staff
Is airborne

RED8

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 02:33:44 pm »

Never had that one before. Did you install anything else yesterday or past few days, or windows updated?
Feuerhund

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 08:58:09 pm »

Well in short, My computer went and got FUBAR'd. So a unintentional reformat, loss of all my files and a new CD Drive and ive only just got my computer working again. I still have to get my FC2 and other Games back and running but Damn it sucked Sad

On a lighter note the Reformat seems to have fixed my Dual Screen problem so id say its alright, not really worth loosing everything but hey 2 screens are better  Roll Eyes

Thanks, Feuerhund

Beaker
Is airborne

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 11:25:40 pm »

Jeeeesh. That's a great warning... I have a TON of important files I need to back up ASAP.

Feuerhund

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 08:42:21 pm »

Yeah, Sucks to loose 'em all. all the stuff I had from teh A-10 East team and all my Airshow Photo's from this year gone.... Just gotta be more careful from now on  Undecided

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: