Virtual airshows
June 28, 2017, 02:19:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delay between simulator and streaming.  (Read 3387 times)
X-Oso
Just able to find the joystick

« on: November 26, 2010, 02:30:49 pm »

I've seen that happen about 40 seconds between what you see in the simulator and what is seen in livestreaming. I supose because procesing audio and video.
This delay is normal?
What do you do to sync with the speaker? Surely our speaker see the show through livestream and connected to the TS.
I do not know if I explained well.
Axis

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 05:05:29 pm »

He should be connected to FC server and TS, so there is no delay.

Manu
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 09:00:17 pm »

Speaker should be of course connected to the game directly.

Doing the narration via the livestream to see if he his sync does not work.

Ells
VFAT Staff
Is airborne

RED8

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 01:44:40 am »

Yeah he definately needs to have FC2 and your mod installed and be a spectator in your server.
If he is running in window mode, he can also start music, etc.
If he is also your camera man, then I have detailed below how I set it up for the VEAO display
The best thing if he is running music, narration as well as being the cameraman is to have 2 machines like I do connected to TS.

This is how the VEAO stream will work (this may help you set up):

1x desktop to stream camera and narrate from, connected to TS and normally I host the FC2 server as a Spectator. My ATC man is also a Spectator and my pilot is obviously the Client.
1x laptop for crowd noise connected to TS

2 Teamspeak channels
  VEAO VFAT - narrator and crowd noise and pilot/ATC when they push-to-talk - this is all broadcast live
  VEAO VFAT Pilots - pilots open mic channel - this is not boradcast live

We set up "Whispers" in TS for my pilot and ATC comms when they use push-to-talk i can hear them and it is broadcast live.
They are in the same channel so have open mic communication with each other to coordinate the radio calls.
Only the push-to-talk comms are broadcast.
I set up push-to-talk whisper to talk to my pilot to give him the go ahead for the show (this is broadcast as I am streaming)
I then have open mic on "voice activated" for my narration (but I also have a mic off switch on my mic to turn off after narration is completed)

I hope this helps explain how we do it and what you may need to set up.
X-Oso

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 01:18:03 pm »

Thanks to all. We will try it.
Something about scheduled show? We need to know the date and time to organize. Has it been reported already by email? Reported in the page? When will we know?
Frazer
Organizer
Is airborne

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 02:17:20 pm »

Thanks to all. We will try it.
Something about scheduled show? We need to know the date and time to organize. Has it been reported already by email? Reported in the page? When will we know?
Being worked on.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: